Friday, September 14, 2007

Love is all around...

I think it's time I stopped philosophising and started living so from now on, I am going to make a dedicated effort (trying to keep a straight face...) to just vent. I've been going through incredible mood swings (no, it's not that, male chauvinist pigs) for the past week. It's led to my being either extremely sensitive and unhappy or extremely positive and happy. Right now, I'm just incredibly sleepy.
I'm also trying to figure out if I am indeed in love with *ahem* my co-worker.

Here are the symptoms that make me suspect that Cupid has struck again:
  • A tendency to stare at him
  • Smiling more when he's around, though not without reason (I'm not an absolute idiot.)
  • Wanting to hug and kiss and do other stuff at him at times...
  • ...quite often
  • Treating every direct comment to me as a declaration of his undying though latent love
  • Feeling like he's pining away for me every time he looks at me
  • Wanting to do unholy things (not the sexual kind, you pervert!) to women he flirts with
  • Actually believing that us getting together will not make things awkward at work.

I'm hoping that this time it's terminal. I'm getting a little embarrassed by Cupid's fickle behaviour. Have had to resort to baring my heart on the world wide web, as my friends no longer take me seriously.

Tragedy, thy name is ....

No comments: