Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Old friends, New times

I ran into Gary today. Gary, the bad days, bad judgement guy? Jeez, do you suffer from short term memory loss or what? (Or did I not mention his name? I don't remember...) Anyway, we ran into each other at the department store (he stays close to where I live, he wasn't stalking the neighbourhood hoping to run into me... though I kinda wish he was :) ) We started talking and ended up having coffee together (coffee coffee, not coffee coffee). And what do you know, I didn't think about Even even once (yes, I like that sentence, and no, I don't think it sounds dumb). Does that mean good sex counts for more in my head than love (not that we had any- sex, not love)??

It was all so perfect that we ended up making weekend plans. He's supposed to call me. Maybe he won't and then this decision will be taken out of my hesitant hands (whether I should go ahead with this or not). Or maybe he will and we'll end up spending the weekend together, and who knows maybe even the rest of our lives. Either way, I have something to gain.

It's so ironic, a win-win situation without...

No comments: