Friday, November 2, 2007

Frustration, thy name is...

I have finally discovered the secret to my unhappiness with most of my current company. They don't share my sense of humour. And often it seems like they haven't much of a sense of humour at all. And while everyone has a right to live, some people have more than others. I end up spending most of my time with people who laugh like crazy at dumb animations and barely crack a smile at mine or other people's witticisms. That's absolutely unacceptable. Must find a solution.

Even is still being his reticent self. While I can now understand his reasons for not wanting to get involved, I don't think I will ever appreciate them. How can he be bothered with propriety when here I am all alone and damn bugged about it? I've tried everything- dressing differently, behaving differently, just being myself... nothing has yielded results so far. *sigh* I've even tried not caring about it. All in vain.

I am too depressed to be funny right now... :(

No comments: