Friday, October 12, 2007

Unbridled Lust

I just tried on some of the sexiest clothes that have ever covered my body and boots that i would die for, and realised that my love for material wealth is not a sublimation of some other desire. I love beautiful things and people. I want that lifestyle where I walk into a nightclub in body-hugging leggings and knee-high boots and a top revealing more of me than it covers. Okay, maybe not the top, but the rest of it. I want to look and feel sexy and if money is what it takes to feel that way, then I want money. Let's face it, I am a material girl. I always have been. It's nice to have lots of things.

I look at myself differently when I am expensively attired (and barring a few exceptions-sexy attire is expensive attire), so why shouldn't the world? And why should I not have that life where I am looked upon that way? Just because I don't make enough. Maybe it's time I found a way to make more money. I hear that chant resonating in my ears: there must be more money. There must be more money.

No comments: